Williams Lake Optometry Re-Opening May 19
On May 19th Williams Lake Optometry will begin to re-open and provide essential eye care services. As we start to open back up, we will be providing a limited number of comprehensive examinations for patients who need a prescription and for eye health concerns such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts. The safety of our staff and our patients is of utmost importance and we are changing how we deliver optometric care to provide a safe environment for everyone.
The following procedures will be in effect:
- Eye examinations will be limited to allow for thorough disinfecting between patients and to minimize exposure to others in the clinic.
- The number of patients in the dispensary will be limited to allow for sanitization of frames and dispensary between patients.
- Telemedicine or virtual appointments are available for any eye concerns and this will help us scheduling patients coming into our clinic.
- Our front door will remain locked so that we can control the amount of patients in our clinic at any one time.
- Physical distancing will be in effect for both staff and patients.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided when entering the clinic and at multiple stations throughout the clinic.
- Pre-screening will occur upon entering our clinic and all entrants will have non-contact temperature taken.
- Doctors, staff and patients are recommended to wear a mask at all times in the office. Please bring a mask or cloth face covering if you have one.
- All staff have been educated and trained on sanitization and disinfecting procedures, hand washing, social distancing and how to properly screen patients for COVID-19.
We request that anyone who feels ill to please stay home. We will happily reschedule your eye examination.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we re-open our clinic. We also thank you for supporting our local business during this difficult time.
Dr. Kate, Dr. Garman & the caring staff of Williams Lake Optometry